Blog dum gajo do Porto acerca de gaijas, actualidade política e sem futebol. Aqui o marmelo não gosta de futebol

quarta-feira, 22 de junho de 2005

Livros a ler ou a reler

"But soon," he cried, with sad and solemn enthusiasm, "I shall
die, and what I now feel be no longer felt. Soon these burning
miseries will be extinct. I shall ascend my funeral pile
triumphantly, and exult in the agony of the torturing flames.
The light of that conflagration will fade away; my ashes will
be swept into the sea by the winds. My spirit will sleep in
peace; or if it thinks, it will not surely think thus. Farewell."

He sprung from the cabin-window, as he said this, upon the
ice-raft which lay close to the vessel. He was soon borne away
by the waves and lost in darkness and distance.

Mary W. Shelley, Frankenstein

Sem comentários: